Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Balancing Act...

Some days I feel like I am doing a balancing act...3 girls being homeschooled a toddler and an infant not to mention the laundry, cleaning, cooking, trying to figure the bills out, etc. Through the crying baby and toddler running around screaming and my house that seems to be a complete mess the girls asking school questions, for that brief moment I think what am I doing am I crazy everyone else seems to thinks so about homeschooling when I could have them in public school.  As soon as I feel like this I ask God to give me the strength to continue and teach my children the way he intended. I refer to proverbs 3:5-6  and my day always gets better.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment