Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Save Money Making Your Own Baby Wipes....

Homemade Baby Wipes

1 roll of paper towels-I use Bounty Basics. 
2 Tbs baby wash (I like the lavender wash)
2Tbs baby oil
2 Cups of water
2 containers 2 put the baby wipes in-I use round empty ice cream buckets with lids.

(Bounty usually costs $1.00 per roll and I find coupons first they are usually .25 cents off making the rolls .75 cents each)

Cut the roll of paper towel in half. I use an electric knife for this. Put the half rolls f paper towels in the ice cream buckets.
Boil the water, baby wash, and baby oil. After it boils, pour over the wipes. I pour it evenly over each side and then down the middle so that the cardboard tube is moist. Once the cardboard is soft and pliable I pull it out and throw it away.

Wipes are ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment