Sunday, October 9, 2011

I did not start out thinking I was going to have a large family.....

I did not start out thinking I was going to have a larger family.  I was previously married had a girl and a boy that was it done....I was single for a few years and my kids were out of diapers bottles more independent. Well low and behold I remarried a wonderful man who had never had kids (he also adopted my other children) so we decided to have one...well one turned to 2,3,4 and figured ok were done then I felt like there was another soul that should be apart of our family within  months I was pregnant with Tyler my little angel we lost him at 16 weeks gestation and from that day on God layed it on my heart that children are a blessing and since that day my heart has been open for whatever he will give me. Benefits of having many children are they always have someone to play with they are never bored. Our house is never quiet unless they are all in bed sleeping and that's the way I like it.  I would not trade my life for anything through all the ups and downs my children are my life and have received the greatest gift god could ever give.

No comments:

Post a Comment