Saturday, May 5, 2018

I'm Back

I thought I would update on the last post back in November. I lost that baby on December 14 at the age of 47 it is not surprising, however still the heartache of another loss can really take a toll on someone to say a 6 week old baby is a ball of cells is wrong my baby was already formed which I think is the hardest part is seeing that tiny baby gone. The lord has his own plans on timing and reasons so now he has 14 of my babies in heaven with my mom and I am lucky to be able to keep 8 here on earth. Since that time we have been busy homeschooling doing fun activities as a family and we welcomed my second grandson into the world on January 29, 2018. We are so very blessed to have this life we live. The lord guides us in every direction and we are so very blessed by him.

Blessings,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment